The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synuous - Assassination Rogue.

2 posters

Go down

Synuous - Assassination Rogue. Empty Synuous - Assassination Rogue.

Post  Synuous Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:07 am

Hey what's up olat, i talked to you in game, i was wondering whats up.

Character Name: Synuous
Player Age: 20
Spec: Assassination

Why are you interested in this guild? I was talking to Olat, great person, and quite serious raiding, plus i know Narthor.

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)? Sanguine Cross, and Violent Society before they came pvp.

What endgame content have you cleared? All of 25 Ulduar pretty much, only people i haven't been to is Freya in 25, and General Verzax.

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sat @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times? Yeah i'm probably more free Saturday than a sunday, besides i can prolly work those days in ! Very Happy

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them? Jewelcrafting, and mining, so i can craft leet jewels.

At what expansion did you start playing WoW? I started playing at the END of BC. all of Wrath.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)? Olat, and Narthor are ppls i know.

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP): PVE = Progreesion, Guild, and Friends.

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction? depends which symbol, but most of the time I would move out if it hurt me. Unlike IC i move in the blue rune.

Journey, Yay or Nay? the band? one song. thats "Don't Stop Believing" other than that song, not really.

Synuous

Back to top Go down

Synuous - Assassination Rogue. Empty Re: Synuous - Assassination Rogue.

Post  Tetalia Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:34 am

Locking thread

Tetalia

Back to top Go down