The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Rogue app

2 posters

Go down

Combat Rogue app Empty Combat Rogue app

Post  Hypo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Character Name: Hypodermic
Player Age: 28
Spec: Combat

Why are you interested in this guild? Newer guilds have the drive to succeed, its before they form clicks and everyone is getting to know each other. plus my buddy narak is in the guild, so that is a plus.... i guess.

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)? i was guild leader for "Wrath of Sithis" for almost a year, im in pandemonium now, they raid way to late and are have their clicks that they take on their 10 man runs and dont seem to get enough to run 25 man content. so not to much fun for me..

What endgame content have you cleared? been thru some ulduar, and ToC. my guild fell apart when Ulduar first came out. so i am interested in running it along with really anything else. i have 2 other toons i am leveling. so i could have a toon for naxx runs also..

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sun @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times? YEP.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them? Mining and JC. well, mining goes with JC and back when i picked it, JC'ers gems were prismatic. nothing worse to a rogue than a blue gem socket..

At what expansion did you start playing WoW? burning crusade.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)? narak

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP): The Guild, Progression, Loot, Friends, PVE, PVE

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction? MOVE!

Journey, Yay or Nay? HELL TO THE YEAH!

Hypo

Back to top Go down

Combat Rogue app Empty Re: Combat Rogue app

Post  Tetalia Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 pm

At this time we are currently full on rogues, feel free to reapply at a later date. For any questions you can contact tetalia in game.
Thanks for taking the time to apply

Tetalia

Back to top Go down