The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aegis / IndianaPwns: Paladin (Prot / Holy), & Dps Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Aegis / IndianaPwns:  Paladin (Prot / Holy),  & Dps Rogue Empty Aegis / IndianaPwns: Paladin (Prot / Holy), & Dps Rogue

Post  Aegis Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Character Name: Aegis / IndianaPwns
Player Age:44
Spec:Prot/starting holy...DPS/PvP/PVE

Why are you interested in this guild? Looking for a progression guild where I can grow and play the classes I want. Id like to find a tight group to grow with

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)? Rise of Legends/Jolly Rogers

What endgame content have you cleared? Uld 25 to Iron Council...Have done a few bosses past that but only 2 or three times

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sat @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times? yes .. I play 4-5 hours a day 7 days a week after work.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them? Pally max enchanter//JC Rogue max Leatherworker Ench/JC (to make enchants/gems for guild//DEing//Buffs)..LW for the AP Bracer hit for PvP

At what expansion did you start playing WoW? From day one...minus 2 tours in Iraq//Afganistan//MiddleEast

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)? spoke to Olat

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP): Guild, Friends, Progression, Loot, PVE,PVP

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction? Push the Death Knight onto it to see if he gets a buff or turned into a smoking hole in the ground, react accordingly

Journey, Yay or Nay? Escape was a decent album
Aegis
Aegis

Back to top Go down

Aegis / IndianaPwns:  Paladin (Prot / Holy),  & Dps Rogue Empty Re: Aegis / IndianaPwns: Paladin (Prot / Holy), & Dps Rogue

Post  Olat / Lydie Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Welcome aboard Marine.

Olat / Lydie
Admin

https://the-catalyst.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down