The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zerapa Rogue Application

2 posters

Go down

Zerapa Rogue Application Empty Zerapa Rogue Application

Post  Zerapa Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Character Name: Blood Guard Zerapa
Player Age: 23
Spec: 3/24/44

Why are you interested in this guild? Always looking for a great guild to raid with and I know some of you from raiding before. Everyone is awesome I think and I miss some of my friends.

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)? YOU ARE NOT PREPAIRED, V A S H

What endgame content have you cleared? Mostly Everything up to Naxx need to get into uld and trials

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sun @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times? Yes I can be early if needed.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them? Enchanting and Herb because back when I made my rogue you needed herbs for vanish and stuff so I decided to pick herb and enchanting was just somthing I thought was cool plus it gained on its own.

At what expansion did you start playing WoW? Since the begining.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)? Tetalia and Olat

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP): the Guild, Friends, PvE, PVP, Progression, Loot.

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction? Move out of the lowing symbol unless im supose to stand still which is the case on some bosses.

Journey, Yay or Nay?.
Nay? bounce

Zerapa

Back to top Go down

Zerapa Rogue Application Empty Re: Zerapa Rogue Application

Post  Tetalia Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:10 am

At this time your gear is not up to speed with where we are at in progression. You need to get you t 8.5 chest and helm to start with not to mention the Toc 5 man upgrades you can easily obtain. Sorry to say no matter how much I want to I cannot accept you into the guild at this time. Please feel free to reapply at a later date when you have updated your outdated pieces. Again thank you for applying, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the decision made on your application please feel free to contact a officer in game.

Tetalia Like a Star @ heaven

Tetalia

Back to top Go down