The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhamiel - Ret/Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Rhamiel - Ret/Holy Paladin Empty Rhamiel - Ret/Holy Paladin

Post  Rhamiel Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Why are you interested in this guild?
A recruiter whispered me and asked if i was interested in joining. I was convinced to apply. Kudos to recruiter XD!

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)?
Well currently in EYE OF DREAMS and b4 that i was in Horde Nation.

What endgame content have you cleared?
None. I have a hard time finding groups.

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sun @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times?
Tuesday is my only problem as i have a night class. After that though I am on almost everyday.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them?
Engineering...because it is a fun profession. Woot my little mechanical pets XD and big bombs (lol guess what spec of engineering haha). Mining well its a must when your character has no gathering toons. The stam helps too.

At what expansion did you start playing WoW?
BC expansion. Would have stared sooner, but with High School and all it was hard to find time.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)?
No, mainly because I haven't been in one long enough.

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP):
Progression, PVE, The Guild, Loot, Friends, PVP

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction?
Ooooh!!! But most of the time I am moving and jumping around lol. Hard for me to stay in one place haha!!

Journey, Yay or Nay?
Journey...depends, but Yay!

Olat / Lydie
Admin

Very Happy

Rhamiel

Back to top Go down

Rhamiel - Ret/Holy Paladin Empty Re: Rhamiel - Ret/Holy Paladin

Post  Tetalia Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 pm

At this time we are seeking raiders who can attend all three raiding days with a 80% + attendance rate. Thank you for applying and feel free to reapply if your situation changes , if you have any questions feel free to contact a officer in game .

Tetalia Like a Star @ heaven

Tetalia

Back to top Go down