The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randym - Holy/Disc Priest

2 posters

Go down

Randym - Holy/Disc Priest Empty Randym - Holy/Disc Priest

Post  Randym Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 am

Character Name: Randym
Player Age: 29
Spec: Holy/Disc

Why are you interested in this guild?
I am looking for a good raiding guild, I love to raid, and I am looking around for a high end game content guild that I can call home.

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)?
The Wraiths - I have been in this guild since I joined the game, and I left them about 1 week ago.
Nightstalkers - I joined Nightstalkers to see if they were the guild for me, and after about a week, I decided that they are not.

What endgame content have you cleared?
I've raided in every raid instance except for the 10/25man Heroic ToC.

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sat @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times?
I can make them all except for Saturday,t hat is my D&D night.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them?
Tailoring and Enchantment. I picked Tailoring because of the mount, and I am thinking of switching to Engineering for... the mount.

At what expansion did you start playing WoW?
I started in Vanilla WoW and decided that I did not like it. After playing the beta of WotLK I fell in love with the game, and made Randym before WotLK came out.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)?
I do not know if I know anyone very well in your guild.

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP):
Friends, the Guild, Progression I hold at pretty much the same priority level, PvE, and PvP depends on my mood, and everyone loves Loot, but I will raid even if I do not win anything.

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction?
Get the hell out of the glowy thing! Glowy thing bad GLOWY THING BAD!!! /shudder

Journey, Yay or Nay? What song?

Randym

Back to top Go down

Randym - Holy/Disc Priest Empty Re: Randym - Holy/Disc Priest

Post  Tetalia Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:30 am

will contact you in game.

Tetalia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum