The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jupîter, Paladin, Ret.

2 posters

Go down

Jupîter, Paladin, Ret. Empty Jupîter, Paladin, Ret.

Post  Jupiter Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Character Name:Jupîter - (Alt: 0238)
Player Age:22
Spec:Retribution

Why are you interested in this guild?
I've noticed that you are a guild that loves raid progression but also likes to be semi-lax and have some fun. I've seen a bit of your progression and that is something I would like to be a part of. Because sitting around with guildmates who hardly talk or interact together, is not very fun. I can also bring you three things to the table, Resto Druid, Ret pally, Survival Hunter.

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)?
Wild Cards, RoL.

What endgame content have you cleared?
In Wrath-Anything up to Ulduar, just not on my pally but on my ex-main.

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sat @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times?
For the most part yes, I work Until 5 server. So that will not be a problem. The only thing that MAY interfere is I have my daughter on weekends. But usually she is calm and collected at night. Still here and there though, something may happen.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them?
Alchemy and Herbalism, simply because they work together, and nothings better than having an emergency heal. Especially with some of the healers these days.

At what expansion did you start playing WoW?
Before Expansions. I started Vanilla.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)?
Alonzo, he has not only played with me for years, but we are friends IRL. Hence to one of the multiple reason's I am here.

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP):
Friends, Progression, The Guild, PVE, Loot, PVP.

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction?
Did I drop my cigarette!?!? Lol, No um. Move unless you know it's a buff not a wipe. Also depends on if your class, etc..

Journey, Yay or Nay? Yay

Jupiter

Back to top Go down

Jupîter, Paladin, Ret. Empty Re: Jupîter, Paladin, Ret.

Post  Olat / Lydie Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 pm

You logged in PVP Gear, Pending a quick gear check you will be invited. I do expect you to upgrade your items VIA ToC and Badge Gear. I know your pally is your new main, so please bust your balls to gear your Pally in the best gear Pre Uld 10 / 25.

Alonzo says your good so we will give ya a shot.

Olat / Lydie
Admin

https://the-catalyst.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down