The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pensive, 80 Druid, Resto/Feral Tank dual spec. (and retard..)

2 posters

Go down

Pensive, 80 Druid, Resto/Feral Tank dual spec. (and retard..) Empty Pensive, 80 Druid, Resto/Feral Tank dual spec. (and retard..)

Post  Pensive Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 am

Character Name:
Pensive
Player Age:
Spec:
11/0/60 Raid heal Resto and 0/58/13 Feral tank

Why are you interested in this guild?
End game raid progression.

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)?
For The Win - my personal alt guild.
Merciless - PvE raiding.

What endgame content have you cleared?
Everything except Sunwell.

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sat @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times?
Tues and Thurs, no problem. Some Saturdays may clash with social events.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them?
Skinner and Miner, because my hunter is Leatherworker and Engineer.

At what expansion did you start playing WoW?
From memory, I started playing at about patch 1.6.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)?
Olat, Tetalia, Narthor, Rickiki. Perhaps more.

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP):
Friends > Progression > Loot> The Guild. I enjoy successful raiding progression. A good guild is required to raid, and good gear is required to raid. So without loot and guild, there is no progression. So while the guild is on the bottom, it is the foundation on which everything is built. While I am a PvE player, I do enjoy PvP as well, and wouldn't place one over the other.

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction?
It's a ground effect spell targeted at me. Players don't cast helpful ground effect spells, so it must be hostile. MOVE!! Is it an NPC generated buff? Get back in ASAP.

Journey, Yay or Nay?
Hmm... Is this a practical question, a philosophical question, or a music question? Actually, it could be something else. I'm clueless.

Pensive

Back to top Go down

Pensive, 80 Druid, Resto/Feral Tank dual spec. (and retard..) Empty Re: Pensive, 80 Druid, Resto/Feral Tank dual spec. (and retard..)

Post  Tetalia Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:35 am

i love you pental you crack me up

Tetalia

Back to top Go down