The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodtrain, enhancement shaman.

Go down

Bloodtrain, enhancement shaman. Empty Bloodtrain, enhancement shaman.

Post  Bloodtrain Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 am

Character Name: Bloodtrain (atm i am not on the horde side, name is ßáál.)(will be horde nov. 4th)
Player Age: 17. extremely mature for my age. believe it or not.
Spec: MS Enhance/ OS resto

Why are you interested in this guild?
Spammin in trade chat. Lydie gave me a run-down, thought it sounded awesome.

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)?
Neither on horde side: Mentality and Relax

What endgame content have you cleared?
All. except 10/25 totgc and yogg. (somehow i havent killed him yet.)

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sun @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times?
I have work and school. i get out of school at 11 am server time. work differs but i can manage some schedule changing to make the raids. at first might not be 100 percent attendance, once settled in. i should be set.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them?
Herb/alc 450 in both. idk i just grabbed them.. but am very happy with both. (xmute master btw)

At what expansion did you start playing WoW?
vanilla. wasnt 60 till BC tho.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)?
Well no since im not horde quite yet. Although lydie and i have had quite some conversation. Smile

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP):
Progression, friends, the guild, loot, pve, pvp <-- subject to change of course.

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction?
My first reaction would be to scheck my buff or debuffs. depending on what is happening i would react off that.

Journey YaY or NaY?!

Any way you want it Smile

If you wish to wow-heroes me..
Zone: US
Realm: Emerald Dream
Name: ßáál <--- copy and paste. (i regret all the accents trust me)

Bloodtrain

Back to top Go down