The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodrunna/dk/blood

4 posters

Go down

Bloodrunna/dk/blood Empty Bloodrunna/dk/blood

Post  Bloodrunna Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Character Name: Bloodrunna
Player Age: 15
Spec: Blood

Why are you interested in this guild? yes

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)? bloodbrothers out of sync

What endgame content have you cleared? I have cleared naxx and os both 25 and 10 man and10 man ulda and toc.

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sat @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times? yes

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them? mining is my only profession i use it to make money but can help guildies with mats too.

At what expansion did you start playing WoW? A month after the release of wraith of the lich king.

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)? Bloodryn we have been friends since we were 4

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP): friend,the guild,progression,pve,loot,pvp

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction? run away if it is bad stay if it is good.

Journey, Yay or Nay? Ya i love Journey they kick ass. Very Happy

Bloodrunna

Back to top Go down

Bloodrunna/dk/blood Empty Re: Bloodrunna/dk/blood

Post  Bloodrunna Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 pm

on question 1 I ment to put i want to be in a guild that raids and the people in the guild are nice.

Bloodrunna

Back to top Go down

Post  Duzell Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Averaged 2500 on Sartharion.

Duzell

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonzo Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:53 pm

You literally have no enchants on any of your gear aside from the runeforge on your weapon, which doesn't count. You are gemmed entirely wrong. Death Knights should gem mainly Strength.

You pulled around 2.5k DPS on Sartharion, which I think in order to meet close to our standards here we would require you to pull AT LEAST 3k+.

I suggest visiting this link. http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t36638-death_knight_pve_dps/

Read that and other various threads on the Elitist Jerks forum on Blood DPS in order to maximize your damage output.
Alonzo
Alonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonzo Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Also.

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t61176-blood_simple_consolidated_blood_dk_dps_guide/

Go with this link over the one I previously posted. It seems to be more geared towards the currently accepted rotation, spec, gear, etc.
Alonzo
Alonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Olat / Lydie Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 pm

After looking at your spec, and then trying to help you. You wanted me to enchant over your Runeforge.. and then enchant your boots with the SAME enchant they already had.

Your Spec is just wrong for a Blood DK, and you use obliterate. Im sorry your app is declined.

Olat / Lydie
Admin

https://the-catalyst.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum