The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aulu-Destro Warlock 14/57

2 posters

Go down

Aulu-Destro Warlock  14/57 Empty Aulu-Destro Warlock 14/57

Post  aulu Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 pm

I made a small mistake on My previous app I didn't put my spec in the title sorry for double posting

character Name: aulu
Player Age: 19
Spec: (Destro) 14/57
(soul leech rocks)

Why are you interested in this guild?
I want to be in a good raiding guild that wants to be on the top no matter what and make sure everyone does there part and no one fucks up so they can get the job done and fool around afterwards.
Work hard play hard not sure that goes with warcraft but in life it does lol.

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)?
Rise of the pheonix
(I use to be in vox radix(top guild on the darkspear server) when I played as a rogue on alliance)

What endgame content have you cleared?
nax 10-25,Ulduar up to hodir, Os 10-25, vault 10-25 eoe 10-25/ Toc 10 man 1 boss was with a pickup group
I'm a very quick learner

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sat @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times?
Yes, I can make these raid times, I have college 830-11:15 in the morning monday through thursday. Also I can promise that i'll never miss a raid I'll always be on time I can promise that.

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them?
en and Blacksmithing.
I picked engineering for all the cool stuff
(I haven't put any time into them atm because I was mostly focused on gearing up for future raids.

At what expansion did you start playing WoW?
WoW
Came back for BC then quit
Then came back for frozen throne because my real life friends got me hooked again.

Do you have any referrals within 'The Catalyst'? (IE Some one to say your a good player)?
Kaeldorei Real Life friend

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP):
Friends, Guild, Progression, Loot, PVP , PVE
Progression, The guild, Friends, Loot, Pve, Pvp

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction?
Stop what your doing and get out of the circle

Journey, Yay or Nay?
Don't stop believin!!!!

Yay?!

aulu

Back to top Go down

Aulu-Destro Warlock  14/57 Empty Re: Aulu-Destro Warlock 14/57

Post  Tetalia Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:15 am

Welcome

Tetalia

Back to top Go down