The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wahesh, Warrior, Arms DPS

2 posters

Go down

Wahesh, Warrior, Arms DPS Empty Wahesh, Warrior, Arms DPS

Post  Wahesh Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Character Name: Wahesh
Player Age: 17
Spec: PvE Arms / PvP Arms

Why are you interested in this guild?
I've heard nothing but good things about this guild and I have been looking to get back into raiding after taking a break and focusing on PvP

What past guilds have you been in (2 most recent ones)?
The Velvet Lounge and Warrior Trainer

What endgame content have you cleared?
Everything up to and including 25 man Ulduar, and first boss in 25 man ToC, as well as all of 10 man Ulduar except Yogg

Our Raid times are Tue, Thur, and Sat @ 7 - 11 pm Server. Can you make these times?
I can make the Saturday and Tuesday raids, but Thursday is questionable, depends if I'm scheduled to work that week for Thursday night or not

What are your two Professions, and why did you pick them?
Blacksmithing for the extra sockets and good starter set for when i reached 80, and Jewel Crafting for the JC only gems and epic gems for myself

At what expansion did you start playing WoW?
The Burning Crusade, approximately in the middle of season 2

Do you have any referrals in the guild? (IE Some one to say your a good player)?
None

Order these in personal Priority, (The Guild, Friends, Loot, Progression, PVE, PVP):
Guild, Progression, Friends, loot, PvP, PvE.

When fighting a Boss in WoW and you notice a glowing symbol at your feet what is your first reaction?
I know most WoW boss fights so i know whether to jump or stay for extra damage, but the majority of the time I have to move because almost no Buffs pop up underneath you, you mostly have to go to it

Journey, Yay or Nay?
I would have to say yay for 1 song, don't stop believing, but other than that it's a nay. Metal FTW =)

Wahesh

Back to top Go down

Wahesh, Warrior, Arms DPS Empty Re: Wahesh, Warrior, Arms DPS

Post  Olat / Lydie Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Contacted him in game.

Olat / Lydie
Admin

https://the-catalyst.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down