The Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=READ THIS BEFORE POSTING=-

Go down

-=READ THIS BEFORE POSTING=- Empty -=READ THIS BEFORE POSTING=-

Post  Olat / Lydie Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:39 pm

To all who wish to apply:

Thank you for your interest in our guild. This is a Raiding guild first and foremost. We place progression among the top of our priorities. This is just a game and it's about fun but, I personally, tend to have a lot more fun when I'm killing bosses, and passing out loot.

There are a few rules you must follow:

1. Be respectful to all your members. We joke around but don't take it to far.
2. Know your class and it's mechanics.
3. Know the fights before you get to the raid. I will explain things but I wont go in depth.
4. Be Active, if your not active we don't want you. Every one has RL issues, just let us know.
5. Have fun.

Role Requirements:
  • Tanks- 32k Life Unbuffed, ~40% Avoidance, 540 Def Cap
  • DPS- 3k Minimum in a 10m / 25m setting.
  • Healers(Non Pally)- 2.5k SP, 500 - 700 Mp5.
  • Healadin- 20k Mana, 2k SP, 30% Crit

Before your application is viewed and you are accepted you will need to run a heroic with one of our guild members. You need to inform them that you are interested in applying to the guild. Once the heroic is complete ask them to goto the forums and post IN YOUR THREAD, your evaluation.

If you are approved by the guild member and accepted you will be placed on a week trial period. At this time we will see how you mesh with the guild and your attitude in raids. If all goes well we will promote you to a permanent spot.

If for any reason you don't like the guild or we don't mesh well, you will be asked to leave or be kicked. No hard feelings nothing personal.

To apply just:

Create a topic with your In-Game Name, Class, and Spec as the title.

Then copy and paste the Template Application and fill out the answers.
This is a Retard Checker. If you fail this don't expect to get in.

Thank you for your time and cooperation

-Olat and Lydie

Olat / Lydie
Admin

https://the-catalyst.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum